• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is eBay a safe place to get Oakley's from?

I've bought many many items including tons of Oakley products from Ebay . I've had no issues at all . Just be careful and choose your buyers with high positive feedback and long term reputation.

I agree with guys,mostly you have never problem,they always protect buyer,I must say here on Forum you can get also very good deals on some items,I woudl say ebay/ forum 50/50 :)

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Dearly appreciate it.

Being a newbie I think its best for me to hold on purchasing on eBay until I have more experience. I've met with the delivery manager of USPS this morning. Hoping they can still find my razor blades

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Dearly appreciate it.

Being a newbie I think its best for me to hold on purchasing on eBay until I have more experience. I've met with the delivery manager of USPS this morning. Hoping they can still find my razor blades

Regarding the seller that you mention then i think that you're pretty safe.
With eBay business sellers I always check for high feedback amount, feedback score, length of time selling and check out the other items that they have for sale.

That seller seems to pass on all of those .

Private sales on eBay are another matter and apart from the total scams even people with good feedback can unknowingly have a fake or feel it's ok to sell you a pair described as good condition when really they are trashed.

Yes and no. 6pm.com is a better place to buy because they are a reputable seller with authentic products, or here on the forum. No worries about fakes here :cool-20:

I agree that 6pm is good. But they never put padding in their boxes and they don't like it if u buy big items with coupon codes. They are a little kinked. Just saying..

Don't give up hope on Your missing package. They can fall behing the conveyor and not be found until the big whigs are coming in and they sweep behingd the machines. I've also had envelope-type packages be weeks late, and You can tell that they were caught in a sorting machine. I would almost bet You it will show up. The lousy thing is they make You wait forever to collect on Your insurance.
I have gotten some great deals on eBay. ZJust study in-depth what it is that You're buying, and if You want to see the markings on the temples, ask them for a clear picture, and if they don't comply, move along.

After another visit to the post office. They found my glasses :)

These are my first Oakley's. Super happy with them and thanks everyone for your advice and comments, something I'll keep in mind as I acquire more glasses. Some shots of the Razor Blades and a new case I got for them:

IMG_3103.JPG
IMG_3104.JPG
IMG_3101.JPG

Forget about the glasses...tell us more about the camera! Those are some pretty cool shots! :)

Back