1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. painkiller

painkiller Oakley Beginner

After taking much time deliberating on which pair of specs I wanted to ship with the carbon holbrook late last night, I clicked on my cart at least a zillion times, then finally the message came up saying oakley was doing maintenance on the website as of 1am pst same garbage..so did I miss out

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. JoshAD330

JoshAD330 Oakley Enthusiast

the promotion ends today July 1st so technically you have till 11:59pm to place your order and use the code

3. Garducio

Garducio Oakley Enthusiast

How do you get this code? Oakley sends it to you?
    All depends on how many purchases you made in the past??

4. JoshAD330

@Garducio, As I understand anybody can qualify to get these codes during the promotion period. You should go to the Oakley web site and sign up to get Oakley emails. This way next time they have the Friends and Family Promotion you will get the email with the code. But you can also get it in stores by going to a Oakley retail store (during the promotion period) and asking for it. Some Forum members got theirs that way. I got mine online via email. This promotion ends today. For the record, there is another Promotion called Bounce Back Rewards that Oakley sometimes has and that one is based on how much money you spend during the Promo period. For example, I spent $240 during the last Bounce Back Rewards Promo period and that gave me a $40 off code to be used on a purchase of $80 or more. But either way, if you sign up to receive Oakley emails you will get emails about future promotions.

5. painkiller

painkiller Oakley Beginner

Tried using my code and it says invalid promo thats why I wad making sure it was still good thru today.are custom glasses still subject to 30 points off?

6. Garducio

Oh. I thought by creating an account was it. At the bottom of the page you put your email in and sign up. Got it.
    Thanks.

7. JoshAD330

Call Customer Service. The email we got states the codes are valid through July 1st.

8. JoshAD330

Actually, I forgot to mention that if you sign up at the Oakleyvault.com you will get emails from both websites but if you sign up on Oakley.com you only get emails from Oakley.com. So go to Oakleyvault.com and sign up there. :)

9. Garducio

I did. both of them and the type o member. Hope i'll be getting their emails. But I've been a member for more than a month on both.

10. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 Oakley Expert

I'm almost positive that OCP does. It get the 30% off. I think it's in the fine print.