• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is It Me Or....

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
Is it only me or my phone that doesn't allow copy and paste of things? Ie when someone's sends me a tracking number via PM I can't just copy and paste to the shipping provider. Maybe it's just me. I also have a hard time editing PM posts to others

Here is a work around...... Quote the post as if you were going to respond. select the tracking number and copy it from the quote. Then cancel the quote posting and go to your Mobil tracking app and and then paste it there....Once a PM post has been sent it cant be edited unless you quote yourself, fix the errors and remove the [ ] symbols along with the quote keys...

I don't see a way to quote a pm. I can reply using a quick reply the long reply such as the way to send an attachment but no where do I see a way to quote

I tap to your message like shown in photo

u7uhajug.jpg

I clicked on quote

geze2uhu.jpg

Yes but we are talking about 2 different animals. I can do it in a normal thread but I am talking about private messages or conversations which is where u receive most of your tracking and package information. In the conversations I only have a reply option either "quick" at the bottom or through the menu if I want to send an attachment. Pressing on screen on a person's message does nothing in the private conversation screen

Ahhhh that might be the problem. I used to have the tap a talk pro version but just recently upgraded my phone. Some of my paid app did not auto reinstall. Looks like I have to pay again

Back