• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is It Possible To Swap Lenses On Deviation?

steveocubed

Oakley Expert
Hey guys,

Do you know if it's possible to swap lenses on deviations? If so, how? Thanks in advance.

Best,

Steve

I also need to know this.

Since Oakley sells the lenses I suspect so. My best guess is loosening the temple/hinge screw allows a small gap to form in the orbital. If you look on the inside where the stem connects there appears to be a parting line, but I haven't tried anything to these yet.

I also need to know this.

Since Oakley sells the lenses I suspect so. My best guess is loosening the temple/hinge screw allows a small gap to form in the orbital. If you look on the inside where the stem connects there appears to be a parting line, but I haven't tried anything to these yet.

I have never tried but there was a member on here that put Fire lenses in his Rossi so I know its possible.

Yes, there are screws on both orbitals that can be removed to swap the lenses out. But they are tiny, so take care not to strip or lose anything.

yes, it's possible to replace lenses on the deviation just like most of the metal frames of oakley. you may even place a prescription lens. there is a screw which you can loosen, just like most metal frames. the screw is so small that if you drop it, you'll spend a lot of time looking for it. so when unscrewing, place the frame on top of a table.

Back