• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is It THURSDAY yet!?!?!?

Congrats.

Actually, Thursday will be here in about 2-3 weeks. ;)

Mods PLEASE add a "dislike" button so I can dislike Frank's comment. He's just jealous because he DEFINITELY doesn't have very much Oakley stuff at all. Last time I stopped by his double wide, he had a pair of white Gascans and a mustard stained Oakley tank top drying on his giant satellite dish. No other Oakley in sight (unless you include his 17 cats which he named after all of the artist series pieces). I just wish someone else would have taken him up on his April 1st invitation. We had a good time and I was very comfortable on his shag carpet under a Budweiser blanket.

Mods PLEASE add a "dislike" button so I can dislike Frank's comment. He's just jealous because he DEFINITELY doesn't have very much Oakley stuff at all. Last time I stopped by his double wide, he had a pair of white Gascans and a mustard stained Oakley tank top drying on his giant satellite dish. No other Oakley in sight (unless you include his 17 cats which he named after all of the artist series pieces). I just wish someone else would have taken him up on his April 1st invitation. We had a good time and I was very comfortable on his shag carpet under a Budweiser blanket.
It was the bestest time EVER!!!!!!

And he swore that if I took any pictures of him I would also be at the bottom of Atlantic. Swimming with the fishes. But for some reason I feel like I wouldn't have actually been swimming.

And he swore that if I took any pictures of him I would also be at the bottom of Atlantic. Swimming with the fishes. But for some reason I feel like I wouldn't have actually been swimming.
Don't worry. Dory and Nemo would have kept you company. :spiteful:

Back