• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is Mars Crater Worth Buying?

If it is the same person it is actually a women I think by the reply I got back. She said she could do it on the side and it would be 250.00 even and no 12.00 shipping.

Sometimes I wish I kept my Mars Crater and Penny.

But I'm always reminded of how my wife just straight up laughed in my face when I put on the Crater. :(

same scenario here , im planning to buy my 1st x metal and i want to start with the Crater , seller wants USD400.00 for a bnew w/o box and with pouch , extra nosebombs and temple shocks, is it worth the price? are 1st gen craters worth buying really...

same scenario here , im planning to buy my 1st x metal and i want to start with the Crater , seller wants USD400.00 for a bnew w/o box and with pouch , extra nosebombs and temple shocks, is it worth the price? are 1st gen craters worth buying really...
Well they're not getting any cheaper

What is the difference between the one sold by eBay seller tree frogskin and eyeframesman?

Bought a pair of craters from her and the lenses were foggy. Couldn't deal with it. She didn't offer a refund or exchange. Bought a pair of mars and the lenses were great, no issues.

Both pairs are legit, not fakes. She bought a large quantity (pallet) and has been sitting on them and selling ever since. There is a thread that I replied to with the conversation her and I had about her glasses and etc. IIRC, she has about 300 pairs left.

Back