• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is OTT Included In X Metal Line-up?

Yup, the OTT always give me a smile everytime i saw one wearing it even if its just in a picture. Maybe we can ask jim why did they come up that design haha!

OTT"s may not be X-Metal but you couldn't go wrong adding them to your collection. I finally scored a pair a month or two ago and I think they go well with my collection of X-Metals.

OTT"s may not be X-Metal but you couldn't go wrong adding them to your collection. I finally scored a pair a month or two ago and I think they go well with my collection of X-Metals.

Thats also what i have in mind, after i complete all the x metal models, i will also include them in my list and the pit boss. Hope by that time there are still for sale :)

Here is the list, of course just the models not all the variations. Start checking these off:
Half-X

Juliet

Mars

Penny

Romeo

Romeo 2.0

X Metal XX

X-Squared

I have spettled on collecting xmetals as well, all in X metal colour. Been selling of most of my O matter and Wire collection. But I can't yet bring myself to buy either of the semi rimmed designed xmetals. I have this thing about not buying glasses I can actually happily wear.

X-metals are going to be the hotness in the next few years. I still cannot belive they were discontinued and it doesn't look like much hope in sight for them. They really need a revisit.

Back