• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is Over The Top A Must For A Collector?

IMHO, if your curiosity is getting the better of you, then find one at a decent price and buy it. Once you have it you will know whether or not its for you. If you find you don't like it, you shouldn't have too much of a problem getting rid of them.

I like to wear 99% of the pairs I own, bar the few rarities I have or had. I never wore my OTT outside, so eventually it just became a dust collector. I think that if I had a display to put them in back then, I may have kept them longer...but eventually, they still would've been let go.

At this point, if I ever were to look for another, it would definitely be a rarer piece such as the Blade release.
Ditto to all

Price depends on which frame/lens color combo, condition and if its a complete set or not. I was able to snag a deal on my OTT w/bag only for $250. Mine was in excellent condition, so a good deal was had.

I'd say an average price is probably between $300-$600+, then if you start looking at something like the blade signature, you'll be easily looking at $1000+.

Back