• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is The Infinite Hero Foundation Still Active?

RonkPM

Oakley Expert
Choctaw, OK
Does anyone know if the foundation is still around? I made a donation to them back in July and never heard from them. I've been trying to contact them off and on for the last five months or so via phone and email, but have never gotten a response or call back. With the release of the new IH Garage Rock on ShadeStation and OakleySI it seems that Oakley is still working with them. Anyone have any news?

I know 2 forum members have been in touch with the foundation recently.
The Director changed this summer and the web site has not been refreshed in several years so your question is a fair one.

That good to hear. The last time I had looked, their website hadn't been updated since Nov 12. I just went there again and it looks like they finally added a blog for Nov 13.

They must be a rather small foundation. I was hoping to get the donation letter from them for tax purposes coming up.

That good to hear. The last time I had looked, their website hadn't been updated since Nov 12. I just went there again and it looks like they finally added a blog for Nov 13.

They must be a rather small foundation. I was hoping to get the donation letter from them for tax purposes coming up.

Also if you have the donation transaction, Paypal/check/money order/etc all you need is their web info attached to it if you are ever audited. I talked with them a few months back so they are still there...

The most recent IH logo no longer carries the Oakley logo. This leads me to believe that Oakley is no longer affiliated with the foundation. This pop card was sent to me recently...

asyqahe3.jpg

Back