1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. steveadorjan

steveadorjan Oakley Beginner

Does anyone know if this is legit? They claim to be an authorized dealer (and also give the verifiable address of their bricks-and-mortar store) and have 100% positive rating on ebay (the negatives they have on Amazon are mostly about shipping issues), but I couldn't find them with oakley.com's store locator
    Cerca - Orofashion - Notini SRL
    Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. theafroman

theafroman Oakley Beginner

Yea they seem Legit. Most of there stuff show what Oakley's actually look like. And another thing that is different from fake Oakley's and Real Oakley dealers is that real ones usually accept PayPal, and most fake dealer only accept Western Union. This one accepts Paypal. And remember this is an Online website they might buy Oakley's not from The Oakley Factory but from some other dealers that is why Oakley.Com store locator does not show it.

3. steveadorjan

steveadorjan Oakley Beginner

Thanks for your input. They do look ok in the photos, that's true (and they don't use generic photos copied from other sites). The Paypal thing sounds good, and as I mentioned, they also sell through both ebay and Amazon (though the prices there are a bit higher, probably because of the commission). I was suspicious primarily because of the relatively low prices

4. theafroman

theafroman Oakley Beginner

Sometimes people do sell Legit stuff for a cheap price. So take advantage of that. :)