• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is this a legit authorized dealer?

steveadorjan

Oakley Beginner
Does anyone know if this is legit? They claim to be an authorized dealer (and also give the verifiable address of their bricks-and-mortar store) and have 100% positive rating on ebay (the negatives they have on Amazon are mostly about shipping issues), but I couldn't find them with oakley.com's store locator
Cerca - Orofashion - Notini SRL
Thanks

Yea they seem Legit. Most of there stuff show what Oakley's actually look like. And another thing that is different from fake Oakley's and Real Oakley dealers is that real ones usually accept PayPal, and most fake dealer only accept Western Union. This one accepts Paypal. And remember this is an Online website they might buy Oakley's not from The Oakley Factory but from some other dealers that is why Oakley.Com store locator does not show it.

Yea they seem Legit. Most of there stuff show what Oakley's actually look like. And another thing that is different from fake Oakley's and Real Oakley dealers is that real ones usually accept PayPal, and most fake dealer only accept Western Union. This one accepts Paypal. And remember this is an Online website they might buy Oakley's not from The Oakley Factory but from some other dealers that is why Oakley.Com store locator does not show it.
Thanks for your input. They do look ok in the photos, that's true (and they don't use generic photos copied from other sites). The Paypal thing sounds good, and as I mentioned, they also sell through both ebay and Amazon (though the prices there are a bit higher, probably because of the commission). I was suspicious primarily because of the relatively low prices

Thanks for your input. They do look ok in the photos, that's true (and they don't use generic photos copied from other sites). The Paypal thing sounds good, and as I mentioned, they also sell through both ebay and Amazon (though the prices there are a bit higher, probably because of the commission). I was suspicious primarily because of the relatively low prices

Sometimes people do sell Legit stuff for a cheap price. So take advantage of that. :)

Latest Posts

Back