1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Is this bag old? I've had it for years, and I think it's from a pair of Sub-Zeroes I got back in 1994, as they're the only Oakley's I've had until this year. But I'm not 100% so was just wondering if anyone can tell if they're actually vintage. If so, are they collectible or valuable, or are there loads of them out there? I've seen some people say they prefer older bags to the newer ones, that they were better quality. Thanks. Is This Bag Older? Are Vintage Bags Collectible? - 2r4j67o.jpg Is This Bag Older? Are Vintage Bags Collectible? - 2004vop.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Yeah it is a old bag cant say how old but i'm sure i got one of these with my a wires from back in 2001 maybe

3. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Ah, that's right, I forgot I had a pair of wire Oakley's in 01 or 02 that I found at a bar, but then were stolen a week later. Could be from those I guess. Any value to them?

4. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Those bags came also with MInutes, Twenties and some other frames.
    Collectible? NO

5. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I think they pretty much came with everything for a decade or two.

They're collectible in that they're Oakley... but it's not like someone would pay more over any other generic black back. $3, $5, something like that?