• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is This Case Authentic?

I'd say snag it if the price is right... But it's really not worth the price of an actual single wide...

It may be rare... But so are Yugo's...

What's most important is what is it worth to you!

Thanks for all the info guys so is this just a really skinny case that's why it don't hold much? Anyone give me a halfway decent price point? I agree that I'd rather have something function rather than rarity that takes up that much space ha

It doesn't look any bigger than a cube... Around 10-14 pairs if you have double stands or not...

I think a single wide can hold much more as they have 4 or 5 'levels' instead of the 2 that that case seems to have...

If you're lucky the case might have massive storage underneath

So I take it those bottom three are blocked off now that I look closer?

The guy has it for 200 I'm gunna try to snag it for 75-100. It'll be worth that if not I'll just let him sit on it lol.

Is say $100-200 would be a good range. Would make a good case if you have a small collection. I would use it for my metals!

We'll I have a metal counter top and the metal tall stand with the holes in the side the guy said it has the glass shelf on the top and 3 on the bottom he's gunna get me some better pics.

Back