• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is this considered a Jordan Romeo?

Dan beers

I should Work at Oakley
My long time friend that was a rep for Oakley. Back in the metal days. Has been unloading all his collection.my guy that got me hooked on collecting. And has this on eBay right now. Is this 0485 considered a Jordan frame. I know for as long as he has had it .it never had the red rubber on them though.

Screenshot_20230909-092729.png

Screenshot_20230909-092744.png

Just looked at it on eBay - looks a great example of an early Romeo with lots of character and 'perfect imperfections'!!

Maybe you can talk him into giving you first refusal - I am sure his 'no buy it now' won't apply to a mate?!

The person 4**5 has a low account record.so they will probably not pay. Is what I'm getting

The person 4**5 has a low account record.so they will probably not pay. Is what I'm getting
'Shill bidding' is the illegal (if it can be proven) practice of bidding on an auction item to increase it's final selling price - I don't think it's the case here....

'Shill bidding' is the illegal (if it can be proven) practice of bidding on an auction item to increase it's final selling price - I don't think it's the case here....
That's what I thought he was trying to say. But that 4**5 guy just looks like a dude who is organically interested and bidding to me.

Back