• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is This Genuine, If So What Colour Is It??

Assuming it's not an MPH or lens swap, the only retail pairs with polarized lenses were matte and polished black. Those look like almost a metallic blue.

Listing says black frames with gray polarized, but they don't look it.

reply from seller: I have had over 20 different pairs of these glasses. I buy them direct from Oakley about every 4-6 months. I then resale them after I wear them for a bit. I have never seen a number anywhere in any of them. The only thing I can think of is i called the color wrong. But these are from Oakley. I buy them from the law enforcement/military web portal and have never had a problem.

They're SI Monster Dogs, matte black w/ polarized gray lenses then.

Why would anyone buy dozens of pairs of glasses, wear them for a bit, then sell them for a loss? It's not like the full Oakley line is available from USSI, they only have 10-15 pairs that don't cycle out very often.

The frame definitely has a gloss finish though wouldn't you agree? I have matte black and under direct light it turns to a charcoal colour not gunmetal grey/blue. I think heis a sophisticated liar, why else not post more pictures and close up.

Back