• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is This Pair Fake?

qBan

The Hijinxer
Louisville, KY
sorry guys but im new here and i dont know if you all have a FAKE TOPIC already or not.

anyways i wanted to see if you all can help me identify and see if this pair is fake or not. I found them on craigslist and they seem to good to be true. Ive looked everywhere even in the oakley website and this pair shown in the ad i could not find in the oakley website. I found one but they are no longer made, and they came with the black lense, not the funny color this guys is selling.

my guess is they are fake but i wanted to get an opinion from some experts first. Please let me know ASAP what you all think as i am suppose to meet the person selling these tomorrow.

here the link to the ad.:
Oakley EyePatch

They look like fake to me. My craigslist is cluttered with these. I'd steer clear. On O-Review none of the black pairs has icons that color and the lens looks off.

ok thank you guys. i was doing research for about 2 hours before i came across this forum site and it all points towards fake. and yea i looked at the Oakley website and none of the lenses came in that color.

once again thanks for the quick replies.

yea that same person has probably like 10 posts or more advertising oakley sunglasses. Is the same person because the same phone number is in all of the ads. I reported all of them.

Latest Posts

Back