• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is This PB 03-303 Real?

...and no gamble about this one, he would have to bring them to me, or meet me most of the way even at that price. I wear everything so on the chance it is real and I can get enough detail to validate it, great, if not no loss... For me, if its not metal (or CF) its not worth driving for!

...so based on this thread if the contour/curves are right and the 'A' is there I should grab them if they are clean and if I don't love them you guys can have at 'em - cool - thanks again for all the info. i know very little about these... a little more now, but still open to suggestions. I won't be meeting up with this guy until the weekend. I won't be offended if anyone from the N. VA/DC area swoops in and steals them away, like I said before - its not metal so it can only mean so much to me...

...so based on this thread if the contour/curves are right and the 'A' is there I should grab them if they are clean and if I don't love them you guys can have at 'em - cool - thanks again for all the info. i know very little about these... a little more now, but still open to suggestions. I won't be meeting up with this guy until the weekend. I won't be offended if anyone from the N. VA/DC area swoops in and steals them away, like I said before - its not metal so it can only mean so much to me...

Just so you know, the 'A" is on both sides.......

Latest Posts

Back