• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is This RARE/NON PRODUCTION/PROTOTYPE JULIET Legit?

A potential buyer asked if he would sell at $500. Declined stating he sold the purple for $700. Checking his feedback the purple sold for $500. I think I would put a set ice lenses in those. :cool:

I can verify that both Purples sold for $500...... Mainly because I bought 1 of the 2 he had. I know the other buyer and what he paid as well. He's F.O.S

Strange, why would he lie about their sale price even though it could be checked? Either way, I find it interesting that he releases one every once in a while.

I wouldnt second guess its authenticity. Its clear he had a very insider source. Fear Gear needs this!

I wouldnt second guess its authenticity. Its clear he had a very insider source. Fear Gear needs this!

Fear declined..... There's no real "story" behind it.....we all knew the purples were "somewhere".....

Seller claims his dad was head of Quality Control..... Said dad grabbed a couple when it was decided to scrap the idea......

I read the auction. Id guess these and the purples were part of the experimental colorways. I wonder what else is out there, or what got trashed and melted back

Back