• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is This Time Machine Fake?

The Red Face on Q's wrist has a white second hand.
But the red dial version of a original MM has the white one in the qtrain pulse, its so strange guys there are a LOT of Replicas of these watches that i have to be careful

I'm just gonna bust balls cause I wanna. You know you would not have to be careful at all if you just purchased it from an authorized Oakley store/dealer......right? ;)

I'm just gonna bust balls cause I wanna. You know you would not have to be careful at all if you just purchased it from an authorized Oakley store/dealer......right? ;)
Hahaha of course right, but i dont want to pay about U$3000 in one here in brazil, its a HUGE difference in the price in this f***ing country :sorry:

Sorry to add to the dought but the screws in the side of the strap look stressed /damaged and they are also titanium so this will not happen easy that and the screws in the back being to deep sorry bud looks fake to me.

FAKE. The Oakley font in the face is messy and spaced out. The 3 "dummy" switches on the left side are machined too thin. Good fake but fake nonetheless.

Back