• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is This XS A Decent Deal?

godzen

Oakley Expert
Seattle, WA
I'm close to buying a brand new polished carbon with black iridium polarized lens. It is brand new, genuine and comes with everything except the outside paper box which was damaged. Asking price is $400 flat. Is this a decent deal? If this doesn't fit me, will it be a problem unloading this without losing too much of what I paid for? I just bought my first x-metal juliet and love it. However, I've always liked square frame a little more so i'm just curious to try one out.

Agree with the rest here. I just picked up a pair of XS carbon/ ruby iridium new in box with an X soft vualt for $420 on ebay. I think from a collector point of view the box and coin are required north of 300.

Box only matters if your not going to wear them and look at them as investments or resell latter. I say if u want them and feel price is decent ,do it, I have never had any regrets picking up xs!! Alway happy with the deal, box or no box. All my boxes get stuffed under display case anyways. Only regret I ever have is selling xs!!!

I agree with previous post. If you wear the XS, you do not need to bother with the condition of box. It is getting more difficult to find brand new XS. I bought one pair of XS Ducati version at US$400 from DUCATI online store, four pairs with RUBY lens from a UK retailer early this year at US$300 and another pair with polarized lens at US$380 last year. I love the design so much that I shall keep all of them.

Back