• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is today my birthday !!

I think you better check again, cuz I think it IS your B-Day. Those 24K XS are on my want list now! DAMNNN!!

Lol well if it is, what did you get me hahah just kidding... I got them for a good deal for sure! I can't believe in less then a year I got all 9 XS.

Yeah, it's sick how much money you can go through and how fast you can go through it here. Lol. Wish I would have been here years ago. Great group of folks, here especially the X-Metal guys! I need to set a goal to complete a set. Maybe R1 since it has the least colorways, but I def want to get a 24K XS now. Just curious, what should I be paying for them?

Yeah, it's sick how much money you can go through and how fast you can go through it here. Lol. Wish I would have been here years ago. Great group of folks, here especially the X-Metal guys! I need to set a goal to complete a set. Maybe R1 since it has the least colorways, but I def want to get a 24K XS now. Just curious, what should I be paying for them?

Hi Bro , it is always a kind of desire or wish you like to have the XS 24 K. If you can wait I am sure you can get one for around 1500 $, just seen one a couple of weeks for that price. If you have enough money and like to spend it ;) lol, than you can grab on Ebay for around 2500 $- 3000 $
So my proposal is to ask in the X Metal Thread that you are searching for one for a reasonable price and I think you will receive some offers ...

Back