1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. HDOakley

HDOakley Oakley Enthusiast

i bought glasses from obiwan and i have not received them yet. they got shipped out on the 3rd and tracking never said anything since then.

anyone else get stuff from him? what do i do?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Shipping delays happen, it's been a week with a holiday in there to screw things up. I didn't get mail Thurs/Fri/Sat and came home from work to a mail box jammed with stuff today. We had a lot of shipping delays at work due to the holiday. UPS was fine, but the few things we had coming USPS were pushed out 2-3 days.

I'd give it to Friday. With the holiday and local delays it's more like 2 business days since shipping than 5.

3. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

The observed day messed things up, man, Obiwan is a very reliable guy.

4. littledane

littledane Oakley Beginner

If your mail is anything like the mail here in Virginia, half of the sort centers were closed. We get our mortgage bill almost 2 weeks after its due.

5. davem

davem Oakley Beginner

Obiwan is good, postal service is not so good.

6. jfiori

jfiori Oakley Beginner

I've had positive dealings with Obiwan. At this point I wouldn't be worried, I know where your coming from about wanting to know when to expect something cool in the mail. I've given up all hope with tracking packages, being in Canada the border screws up tracking times and then the switch in carriers makes tracking updates delayed.

7. nalong86

nalong86 Oakley Beginner

I bought from him a week ago on saturday and had the same situation. I spoke with him last evening actually via email. He said he was having a hard time finding the boxes he needed and that he went away on a camping trip. He told me he thought hed be able to ship early this week.

8. HDOakley

thanx for the helpful comments everyone. i'll wait till the end of the week and let you know what happens. i didn't know the 4th would be such a delay in shipping times. the tracking just says info recieved or something lke that on the 3rd so it must really be delayed if it hasn't had an update.

9. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Aww no wonder I wasnt able to get a hold of him for his bored sale thread.

10. HDOakley

god i wish i could go camping in portland, OR again.