• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Issues

HDOakley

Oakley Collector
California
i bought glasses from obiwan and i have not received them yet. they got shipped out on the 3rd and tracking never said anything since then.

anyone else get stuff from him? what do i do?

Shipping delays happen, it's been a week with a holiday in there to screw things up. I didn't get mail Thurs/Fri/Sat and came home from work to a mail box jammed with stuff today. We had a lot of shipping delays at work due to the holiday. UPS was fine, but the few things we had coming USPS were pushed out 2-3 days.

I'd give it to Friday. With the holiday and local delays it's more like 2 business days since shipping than 5.

If your mail is anything like the mail here in Virginia, half of the sort centers were closed. We get our mortgage bill almost 2 weeks after its due.

I've had positive dealings with Obiwan. At this point I wouldn't be worried, I know where your coming from about wanting to know when to expect something cool in the mail. I've given up all hope with tracking packages, being in Canada the border screws up tracking times and then the switch in carriers makes tracking updates delayed.

I bought from him a week ago on saturday and had the same situation. I spoke with him last evening actually via email. He said he was having a hard time finding the boxes he needed and that he went away on a camping trip. He told me he thought hed be able to ship early this week.

thanx for the helpful comments everyone. i'll wait till the end of the week and let you know what happens. i didn't know the 4th would be such a delay in shipping times. the tracking just says info recieved or something lke that on the 3rd so it must really be delayed if it hasn't had an update.

I bought from him a week ago on saturday and had the same situation. I spoke with him last evening actually via email. He said he was having a hard time finding the boxes he needed and that he went away on a camping trip. He told me he thought hed be able to ship early this week.

Aww no wonder I wasnt able to get a hold of him for his bored sale thread.

Back