• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It Never Fails...

I pm'd atrain. Looks lke that 24k sold.

For the plasma frames, just search for Oakley XX. The serial numbers are in the titles. Both are frames only.

What kind of XX are you looking for? There is someone selling two different plasma frames with no lenses. Here's a good deal on a 24k:

Oakley 24K x Metal XX Sunglasses | eBay

If you wanted an xmetal one, I can pm you a link to a mislabeled one that may sell fairly cheap.

Were these listed for sale shipped to CONUS only? I ask because I've been watching Ebay like a hawk for the past 2 weeks for 24k. If I had seen these at this price I would have bought them in a heart beat.

I've been watching the frames only auctions since they first went up. Sent some questions to the seller but haven't gotten a reply yet.

I haven't bought from this seller, but he has sold some pretty rare pair in the past.

Were these listed for sale shipped to CONUS only? I ask because I've been watching Ebay like a hawk for the past 2 weeks for 24k. If I had seen these at this price I would have bought them in a heart beat.

I didn't pay attention to it. It was about 20 minutes old when I posted it. Probably didn't last long. When they sell on here, that's about the price.

Latest Posts

Back