• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It said it was from Oakley.... does that count ;)

AlanH

I should Work at Oakley
So forgive me community for I have sinned. While waiting on some new color ways to drop in spring I took a detour and bought my first non-oakley pair of shades. Yet in UPS when they shipped it said it was Oakley sending it.

I thought well thats interesting I didnt order anything from Oakley, was i sleep shopping? Checked all my O' accounts. It happens... late night OSi purchases happen. Anyway I picked up a pair of the Costa Canaveral in Ti frame with Mirror Blue 580 G lens combo. They fit very well and Oakley doesnt have an aviator frame I am in love with with the Prizm Sapphire currently. So I needed a solid place holder.

For my pennance I will do 3 Hail Oakley's, order one new item to offset and sit in timeout with the dunce hat for 10 minutes.

Interesting that side by side the blue mirror Costa Lens and O' Sapphire Prizm are very close in tone.

So forgive me community for I have sinned. While waiting on some new color ways to drop in spring I took a detour and bought my first non-oakley pair of shades. Yet in UPS when they shipped it said it was Oakley sending it.

I thought well thats interesting I didnt order anything from Oakley, was i sleep shopping? Checked all my O' accounts. It happens... late night OSi purchases happen. Anyway I picked up a pair of the Costa Canaveral in Ti frame with Mirror Blue 580 G lens combo. They fit very well and Oakley doesnt have an aviator frame I am in love with with the Prizm Sapphire currently. So I needed a solid place holder.

For my pennance I will do 3 Hail Oakley's, order one new item to offset and sit in timeout with the dunce hat for 10 minutes.

Interesting that side by side the blue mirror Costa Lens and O' Sapphire Prizm are very close in tone.
You're banished to the 'naughty step'...

Back