• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It starts innocently enough

Yes... not really complains... just questions.

"Why do you need another new pair of expensive sunglasses?"

"I don't know... why do you need 10 coach purses that all lie on the floor of the closet and never see the light of day? At least I wear all my shades regularly."
EXACTLY!!!

:)Am I the only one who's excited about that steering wheel? Shows me a pic of your rig @CarGuy! ;)
20160209_173408.jpg
I found a pair of these in Philly a decade ago on CL, a red one and a blue one. Mounted TM wheel/pedals for Xbox One.
What do you play?

Yours look waaayyy more comfortable :) T500 RS for PS3/PS4 ;)
View attachment 220841 View attachment 220842
That's a nice wheel setup! Shame we're on different platforms. :(
I had a nice Fanatec set-up for XB360... but peripherals are not forward compatible on the Xboxes.
Having said that though, the feedback torque that the TM wheel generates is ridiculously powerful by comparison.
Fanatec is smooth and well-built yet weak at the same time.

That's a nice wheel setup! Shame we're on different platforms. :(
I had a nice Fanatec set-up for XB360... but peripherals are not forward compatible on the Xboxes.
Having said that though, the feedback torque that the TM wheel generates is ridiculously powerful by comparison.
Fanatec is smooth and well-built yet weak at the same time.
Yeah it would've been fun to play cross platform. That's a nice comparison thanks for sharing! I've wanted one with a strong feedback.

Back