1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have several pair for sale. Just got back from Vegas and I need to attempt to replenish some of my savings lol

Very Rare Italy Radar NIB $200 shipped

USC Graphic Fuel Cell NIB $100 shipped

TACA Fuel Cell NIB $100 shipped

Propaganda Hijinx NIB (VL Blue/Purple polarized lens....don't have the original Lens....thus the OBO!!) $145 OBO shipped

All prices are shipped to the U.S. only. Most other shipping will run $10 more. Get with me if you think the shipping might be more than that. Any questions post on here or PM. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: 7/9/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    Wow, wish I could afford the propaganda hijinxs!!
    Best of luck with your sales!
    Im sure Herbsley will be all over those hijinxs!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Peeza, and Yeah, Herbs is def the largest Hijinx consumer on here I do believe lol

4. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    I love the Dispatch as much as he loves his Hijinx lol.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    damn it! I got to save for the F&F but if you still got those Taca (doubtfully) for friday after next I'll take' em from your hands

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Do you have the Pin for the TACA? My gf lost the one I gave her haha. Was thinking of picking up a second pair of TACA's.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sounds good andi, just hit me up and if they're still available, you're welcome to em!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah, I have the pin

9. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    i must be the minority on my feelings towards the taca foundation.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    My gf and her mom are both special education teachers, and her brother has Autism. They are both big on Autism Awareness, and support the foundation. I see your point though, but I won't go on. Don't want to hijack this thread haha.