• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It's a start I guess!

Carrera1963

Lover of Juliet
Premium Member
UK
Really need to take a photo in better light, but my newly arrived countertop has been loaded up:

begu.jpg

Happy enough with the Juliet and New Frogskin shelves, but I think I need to do something different with the Holbrooks - maybe box more of them up and rotate which are displayed out front. Just look a bit dumped in there at the moment compared with the other shelves. Or maybe take the boxes out, stands to the back and more pairs displayed on bags in front.... I guess it's all about tinkering until you have a set up you're happy with.

Really need to take a photo in better light, but my newly arrived countertop has been loaded up:

begu.jpg

Happy enough with the Juliet and New Frogskin shelves, but I think I need to do something different with the Holbrooks - maybe box more of them up and rotate which are displayed out front. Just look a bit dumped in there at the moment compared with the other shelves. Or maybe take the boxes out, stands to the back and more pairs displayed on bags in front.... I guess it's all about tinkering until you have a set up you're happy with.
Always nice to see one of my old cases with a new home glad you are happy with it

Back