• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It's a start I guess!

And a better look at the Juliets:

9s9.JPG

0cy2.jpg

e71o.jpg

Probably should add a polished frame at some point, but I'm not the biggest fan of that finish. Definitely on the lookout for Infinite Heroes, then it might be time to look for some of the scarcer examples.

A couple of custom (OCP) Holbrooks that I first posted over in the Holbrook collections post:

p7cl.jpg

OO BIP in the black frames, VR28 BIP in the rootbeer.

That moment when you realise a countertop wasn't quite big enough, and you probably should have bought a double-wide:

4w97.jpg

Of course, then you need to fill the double-wide...

And one brought back from the "dead":

qf0p.jpg

These new Frogskins were cracked above an orbital (look in the background and you'll see the black iridium lenses in that frame) but I was able to get a replacement pair and swap the blue lenses in. Looking good now I reckon, but I'm not sure I'll wear them often for fear of cracking the new frame too :/ Thanks to Rustpot for his advice and encouragement on the new Frogskin front!

Probably should add a polished frame at some point, but I'm not the biggest fan of that finish. Definitely on the lookout for Infinite Heroes, then it might be time to look for some of the scarcer examples.
I think when you pick-up a polished pair of Juliets that you may change your mind about the finish.
You're off to a solid start!

Back