1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ThePitBoss

ThePitBoss Oakley Enthusiast

1st time post so here we go ll
    been an Oakley Fan since 1977 when I was 10 (oops told my age lol) and my brother got a pair of New Yellow bike grips on his Schwinn Mag Scrambler, that said Oakley on them.man they looked and felt awesome and ever since then we would sport those grips on every BMX bike that we owned ! then we experienced the razors back in 1982 and then the frogskins back in 1991 and ever since then, ive always been a Fan and Oakley addict lol, I don't care what any reviews say in regards to the top sunglass makers(I always see maui jim and rayban at the top......wth???) Oakleys to me will always be Number One hands down!!! no other company offers the quality, clarity, and styles and customization, like Oakley does! I have over 30+ in my collection and am proud to have and wear them when I have the chance.i thought it is about time to start the new year off by finding other Oakley Bretheren and sharing the Love and Joy we have all come to know over the past 30+ years named ..Oakley!
    Thanks for reading and posting and look forward to hearing from you all
    til then!
    ThePitBoss

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. freakface

freakface Oakley Collector

awesome story brother....welcome to the forum. you have definitely found the right place for all things Oakley...

3. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

That name says something about what you like. As the Boss of Bosses around here I would like to welcome you

freakface likes this.
  4. freakface

freakface Oakley Collector

uh-oh....we cannot have two bosses around here...lol.
    @ atrain, but he IS "THE" pit boss...haha.

5. ThePitBoss

ThePitBoss Oakley Enthusiast

FF.lol yea the other is just a "pitboss" lol im "ThePitBoss" lol thanks for the replies Ya'll!!

6. atrain

He may be The Pitboss but im the boss of bosses ;) but you already knew that!! Like I tell the wanna be @washi me sensie that im often imitated, never duplicated lol

7. Gecko

Gecko Oakley Collector Premium Member

Welcome. So what am I then @atrain

8. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum!

9. atrain

LOL didnt we come up with one for you. @OakleyBoss84 was the megatron of bosses with his 7 trons. I think he sold some though right?

10. Gecko

Gecko Oakley Collector Premium Member

He did. I only have 3 with the custom one. I don't remember mine. Oh well back on topic and good luck keeping your money in your pocket while becoming acquainted here.

atrain likes this.