• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It's All Gone

wow, im really sorry to hear about this man. hopefully they get caught trying to sell some of your stuff at a pawn shop or craiglist or somehting.

Wow thats just terrible. Hopefully the cops can find whose responsible and bring them to justice!

As many have said its everyones worst nightmare. I feel your pain bro. I am a cop and see it every day. The scum bags who do it don't realize how personnaly it affects the victims. Things with sentimental value have so much more meaning / value than things of monetary value. I have also been the victim of a burglary. A few years ago we were hit just before Christmas. All my kids Christmas presents were stolen along with our video game systems. So you can imagine not the happiest of Holiday seasons.

It will get easier and you will be a better and stronger person for having gone through something like this. You will rebuild your collection and find peace and satisfaction in doing so.

I had several Oakleys stolen in my burglary as well and that is what got me back into collecting. Got my first pair of Monster Pups and got the fever all over again.

Stay strong.

wow, im really sorry to hear about this man. hopefully they get caught trying to sell some of your stuff at a pawn shop or craiglist or somehting.

Start paying close attention to ebay, craigslist, pawn shops, and local want ad type papers. They will start popping up slowly but surely. On ebay, if the same seller lists a few pair that you're missing, that's a clue. Esp if you had a rare pair, just click the "see my other sutff" link or whatever it is and if they happen to have a few of what you're missing and are local, might want to let the police know.

Sorry to hear that. I feel for you. That is indeed gut wrenching. Hopefully the police will be able to get some leads and then possibly some of it back (fingers crossed). It sucks but stay positive.

I'm very sorry to hear your glasses were

Your situation is certainly not

I hope the sons of bitches that stole them are

at the bottom of a river. I hope you

the situation by finding the Oakleys. I would be
4a11c32d86eef.jpg

in my pursuit to find them. A sense of
4f04c8a3c562d.jpg

will help you find them before they are gone forever. If you get the chance to
4e4980d0a3042.jpg

the thieves, have the

waiting. And if you really get a minute alone, give them each a swift
5046652b2678b.jpg

across the face for your

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very sorry to hear your glasses were

Your situation is certainly not

I hope the sons of bitches that stole them are
at the bottom of a river. I hope you
the situation by finding the Oakleys. I would be
4a11c32d86eef.jpg

in my pursuit to find them. A sense of
4f04c8a3c562d.jpg

will help you find them before they are gone forever. If you get the chance to
4e4980d0a3042.jpg

the thieves, have the

waiting. And if you really get a minute alone, give them each a swift
5046652b2678b.jpg

across the face for your

I'm sure that this story would make more sense to me if I knew a single name of the women's shades... :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back