1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

I have a couple Oakley Christmas presents coming in the mail in a week and a half. I know what they are but I want to make a special unveiling in December for the holiday's on Oakley Forum for the family members on here.

:dance3:It really is a happy holiday:dance3:

I think Herbsley may have an idea what my favorite frame is, and what the surprises may be.:p

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

X-Metal already! X-metal juliet first! then you can hunt for the XX!

3. yoshi1984

LOL,,, i hate to ruin the surprise but yuo may be dissapointed lol.

4. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

Custom Matte Black w/ Fire Dispatch. SW Dispatch. Jupiter Camo Dispatch. And a pair of Holbrooks.

:)

5. yoshi1984

lol, 2 out of 4 aint bad man!! wrist got closest haha.

6. yoshi1984

If I get a pair of Holbrook's, it'd prob be the Valentino Rossi's first...or a red/blue pair. i need to try those on first. how close or similar are they to dispatch's wrist?
    fit wise and all.

7. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

Theyre actually pretty dang close man. The wrap of the earstems isnt quite as much as on the Dispatch, but the fit is just as secure since it has the legs that come down behind the ear. The Dispatch lens is a little bigger, but the Holbrook is by no means small. The Holbrooks sit amazing on the nosebridge as well. Those are the two frames I wear most regularly.

8. yoshi1984

When I first saw the Holbrook's i really liked them but didnt think they'd suit me..but im tempted now...
    there are some sweet holbrook's out lately. The fit you describe sound's awesome to me. I think you convinced me man lol.
    What else do you wear? I only have 1 fuel cell I care about having right now and it's the canvas fuel cell.

9. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

they both have BIG lens!! haha if you're familiar with frogskins the holbrooks would be in between that and the original Dispatch.

10. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

yoshi,
    I usually just wear Holbrooks and Dispatch. Every once and a while Ill mix it up with a Jupiter, Frogskin, or Eyepatch I.