• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It's been a busy couple months for my mailman...

Decisions, Decisions. :smile:
I'm sure whatever lens it is it will look good.

Went with 24K.

8575462387_81482346ae_c.jpg

Wow, im still fascinated with the custom 0.2 pairs.
it is made out of goggle lens. Was it a special cut? following a template?

I really think the polished/emerald X^2 is one of the most aesthetically pleasing combos out there. Nice additions.

Thanks. I love that frame. For some reason though, it isn't as comfortable as my carbon / black iridium pair - pinches my nose. And another peculiar thing is that the OEM Emerald lenses are a slightly different shade from the OEM Emerald in my Splice.

Wow. Nice throwback collection. i think a pair of fmj moons would fit perfectly into your collection. Your picture of the silver/ blue splice reminded me how great they Are. Now I have to go track down a pair.

Wow. Nice throwback collection. i think a pair of fmj moons would fit perfectly into your collection. Your picture of the silver/ blue splice reminded me how great they Are. Now I have to go track down a pair.

Thanks. They're out there. I lucked out with mine. They're not perfect, but they were priced right. I've considered getting Moons. Once I find the right pair...

Good Lord those are awesome. Nice, nice purchases!

Thanks! I don't plan to add too many more, but I've been looking for polished aluminum/fire Straight Jacket, a pair of electric mustard or FMJ Eye Jackets, OTT, and Zero 0.5. Always on the lookout for Zeros.

I really regret not buying moons back when they were in stock at oakley. Im still waiting on the right pair too: a silver/white fmj / black lens hopefully with box. It's probably going to cost more than they retailed for.