• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Its No Pond Of Frogs, But I Do Have A Whole Brook Of Sunnies!

I know i need the JupCamos. The thing is, I like to wear all my frames, and those (the crystal red) aren't a practical every-day pair, so i have a hard time throwing down cash for them.

I got mine on monday, and I must tell you that crystal red is an awesome frame, but I hear you on wearing what you buy, I also do that, but red is my favorite color so I had to have them!! Love your goldbrook! I really need a pair of those!!!

I know i need the JupCamos. The thing is, I like to wear all my frames, and those (the crystal red) aren't a practical every-day pair, so i have a hard time throwing down cash for them.

I got mine on monday, and I must tell you that crystal red is an awesome frame, but I hear you on wearing what you buy, I also do that, but red is my favorite color so I had to have them!! Love your goldbrook! I really need a pair of those!!!

Love the holbrook collection man! As you know I love holbrooks as well, but they come 2nd to my frogs :). I still need a motogp one. Nice stand! 1K posts woot woot.

Latest Posts

Back