• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Its No Pond Of Frogs, But I Do Have A Whole Brook Of Sunnies!

Love the holbrook collection man! As you know I love holbrooks as well, but they come 2nd to my frogs :). I still need a motogp one. Nice stand! 1K posts woot woot.
you and me both Jive, I need a motogp holbrook, just never have the money since i spend it on other oakley's i want/need. lol. one of these days it'll be in my hands.

I got mine on monday, and I must tell you that crystal red is an awesome frame, but I hear you on wearing what you buy, I also do that, but red is my favorite color so I had to have them!! Love your goldbrook! I really need a pair of those!!!

I had the stock pair of crystal red and those are the ones I sent off to get custom painted because I would neve wear them

This thread pleases me. Very nice man. You and I should start our own Holbrook subforum, lol.
If the Frog kids get one, so should we :(

I don't forsee a 'Brook section anytime soon, just because the style is still so new :/

But if for some reason our wishes are granted... Dibs on mod spot, hahah.

Also, just to stay on topic, sexy collection (again!) my dude!

I don't forsee a 'Brook section anytime soon, just because the style is still so new :/

But if for some reason our wishes are granted... Dibs on mod spot, hahah.

Also, just to stay on topic, sexy collection (again!) my dude!

haha thanks. work in progress. I would definitely love a holbrook section! Also wouldnt mind a mod spot either

Latest Posts

Back