• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It's started...

sweet adds . . .
like your new tens!

for the SW i like the black/gold icons more than the just gold version.

sweet adds . . .
like your new tens!

for the SW i like the black/gold icons more than the just gold version.

Thanks, I really like the Tens.

As for the SW Icons...I like the polished gold ones best. I had the idea for a custom pair of this exact model well before it was released, so it's the perfect pair of Dispatch for me! I was telling the guys at my local O store last year that I wanted to do a "Smokey & the Bandit Trans Am" version of the Dispatch. I was even going to do "BAN ONE" as the custom etching on the lens. :cool:

Thanks to Yoshi (curtis) for the trade! And yes curtis...I found some icons :wink:

DUDEEEEE, so happy your SW's finally arrived!! stupid Canada mail. lol. Freakin' sick Dispatch's man.! love the murdered Dispatch, I think matte black icons would be sick in those. :)
i love love the chrome milled icons.

Thanks, I really like the Tens.

As for the SW Icons...I like the polished gold ones best. I had the idea for a custom pair of this exact model well before it was released, so it's the perfect pair of Dispatch for me! I was telling the guys at my local O store last year that I wanted to do a "Smokey & the Bandit Trans Am" version of the Dispatch. I was even going to do "BAN ONE" as the custom etching on the lens. :cool:

Thanks to Yoshi (curtis) for the trade! And yes curtis...I found some icons :wink:
LOL smokey and the bandit dispatch, i like that idea. Or, you could custom etch Smokey in the lens, another nice idea lol.
very very happy you found some gold dispatch icons. this crap is finally over with haha.

how is the size of the X comparable to other frames you wear? they look big in that picture, but i like big frames lol. love that white chrome / black iridium. i hate fire iridium lol.

Back