• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It's That Time Of The Year Again For.... Tax Returns!

Tax refunds are always nice. Good luck on your hunt. I used some of mine to try and complete my Jupiter Squared collection. A few more to go!

lol right, right, erm I dunno, I'll have to think about that, and im talking about the women's frames lol

LOL you should ask batwolf about membership details. I would think womens pairs gives you a pass lol.

Tax refunds are always nice. Good luck on your hunt. I used some of mine to try and complete my Jupiter Squared collection. A few more to go!

NICE!!! What are you missing?

I am afraid to do mine. Last year was not pretty. I owe I owe so off to work I go. Be watching the exchange forum's, I may need some help.

I am afraid to do mine. Last year was not pretty. I owe I owe so off to work I go. Be watching the exchange forum's, I may need some help.

oh I don't do my tax return, I won't even consider doing it myself, true I have to pay a tax expert to do it for me but this lady that does mu tax return really makes the fee worth it cause she gets me the most $$$ back as possible

Back