• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I've been busy the last few months.

Yeah what Havana said. The case and brick are nice but as someone who wears everyghing there is no way Id pay over a G to get another Matte Black that says INDY500 etched. I would be after it if it was different. I know a lot of us Boss fans feel the same way.
Yeah bro! Instead of the Indy I would much rather get another Tron, which is what I'm after.

Yeah what Havana said. The case and brick are nice but as someone who wears everyghing there is no way Id pay over a G to get another Matte Black that says INDY500 etched. I would be after it if it was different. I know a lot of us Boss fans feel the same way.

I did not know that.

WOW, you have been busy, great pick up all the way around. Congrats on the LH and the DPB, to awesome pairs! The others are cool too, not to leave them out of the mix, they might get jealous. I cant wait to see a pic of all the Bosses lined up. Glad that bug hasnt bit me.... yet

WOW, you have been busy, great pick up all the way around. Congrats on the LH and the DPB, to awesome pairs! The others are cool too, not to leave them out of the mix, they might get jealous. I cant wait to see a pic of all the Bosses lined up. Glad that bug hasnt bit me.... yet
You don't want that bite my man, it's costly

LOL NO!!! Thanks man I was going to text you pics but decided to be nice :)!!

Guru I might keep them in but I want to use the +red in a Custom Pair of PItbosses ;)!!
Have you seen the Pit Boss that Dr. Chop did for me ? By the way I agree with you, I don't feel these lenses for this pair.

Sorry I only have screenshots you can find them on his thread.
Screenshot_2013-06-14-20-24-04.png

Screenshot_2013-06-14-20-24-11.png

Screenshot_2013-06-14-20-40-04.png

Screenshot_2013-06-14-20-24-19.png

He took my gunmetal plates and put them onca matte frame. Then painted the icon to match that bad boy lenses

Back