• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I've been Jacked!

Aw man! IHs and the Leathers, too?!?! What sort of idiot would five-finger-discount from a cop in his own house? Hope these guys pay, and maybe more importantly, you get your stuff back...

How did they have access for that long? One I can see but thata a lot

This sucks man!! Hope you catch the guy and get back your stuff. Had actually messaged you about the Plasma Juliet earlier only to read this.

Targeted distraction crime? If you are buying or selling an Oakley display cabinet, it is likely you will have a collection of Oakley's or something else worth displaying, and hence stealing.

The selection of the Juliet IH and Mars suggests that they knew what they were doing.

I wish you the best of luck getting them back.

Good luck finding them or managing to get your items back. I hope you get the thieves and the items.

But I've gotta ask ya, you managed to have complete strangers inside your home and didnt have your eyes on them the whole time? Especially with the goods you have out in the open? Just sayin.

I know both of us are different but I wouldn't have let them in my home...especially total strangers. Now they have seen everything that you got. Personally, IF I was ever to get rid of anything I have I would have placed it in the garage so they don't have any access or visual to the inside of my home.

Back