1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. lawman0210

lawman0210 Oakley Collector

Pending investigation

Last edited: 3/26/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Have to be careful who comes over to house

3. lawman0210

+Plasma Juliet with Ice iridium

4. lawman0210

OK why is the discussion closed?

5. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Aw man! IHs and the Leathers, too?!?! What sort of idiot would five-finger-discount from a cop in his own house? Hope these guys pay, and maybe more importantly, you get your stuff back...

6. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

How did they have access for that long? One I can see but thata a lot

7. oakleyjab

oakleyjab Oakley Enthusiast

This sucks man!! Hope you catch the guy and get back your stuff. Had actually messaged you about the Plasma Juliet earlier only to read this.

8. JSC

JSC Oakley Beginner

Targeted distraction crime? If you are buying or selling an Oakley display cabinet, it is likely you will have a collection of Oakley's or something else worth displaying, and hence stealing.

The selection of the Juliet IH and Mars suggests that they knew what they were doing.

I wish you the best of luck getting them back.

9. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Good luck finding them or managing to get your items back. I hope you get the thieves and the items.

But I've gotta ask ya, you managed to have complete strangers inside your home and didnt have your eyes on them the whole time? Especially with the goods you have out in the open? Just sayin.

I know both of us are different but I wouldn't have let them in my home...especially total strangers. Now they have seen everything that you got. Personally, IF I was ever to get rid of anything I have I would have placed it in the garage so they don't have any access or visual to the inside of my home.

IUSTEVE and GRFMotorsports like this.
  10. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

That is why i conduct business outside of the home. Good luck getting your stuff back.

lawman0210 likes this.