• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I've been Jacked!

They know you have more, they know where you live, and they've potentially cased you for security measures.

I would NOT be feeling good.

I hate having anyone in my home. If they are granted entry they are supervised and firearms and expensive stuff is removed from sight and locked away.

I also don't understand how they could get away with so much with out you noticing. If they were complete strangers there is no way I would leave them alone in a room in my house. If they were someone that you know then it could have progressively happened and there might be more to come. Hopefully this all works out for you though.

Your professional opinion, do you think local law enforcement has enough info to get the culprit? Will they even put in the effort, with everything else they have to deal with?

For all that wonder how. Let me first say as I was brought up in a decade where you wouldn't take a penny from a rich man, you wouldn't dare say a smart word to an elder and you for sure respected your parents. Being so honest I tend to forget that there are people in this would peddling their children, stealing the rent money from their grandparents causing them eviction, and grandparents having their grandchildren sell drugs for them. So I always expect the same honest respectful people that I am. I trust to easy and always give the benefit of the doubt until given a reason to think otherwise. This is changing as of this week. I will no longer give trust. Trust will need to be earned. If that hurts someone's feelings so be it. This is the last time I get taken. One thing I am good at is showing up for court so in the event formal charges are brought against this scum bag I will make sure it is seen through to the end.

Latest Posts

Back