• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I've been MIA for a while

Wow Yeti! That is definitely some soap opera stuff! It would have driven some weaker folks to suicide! Glad that things are looking up and you have a new baby!

My wife had a friend that bought fireworks, stored it fite next to the water heater when one of them went off,house practically exploded and no one inside was hurt and insurance still covered it.

You are certainly a lucky man, to a degree, to walk away healthy; your family being healthy in the process proves to be an extended blessing. Here's to granting you and your family good luck, and safety, for the foreseeable future!

PS - rock those Oakleys!

Wow Yeti sorry to hear about everything. I hope you and your family the best in these times and congrats on the newest addition she is beautiful.

Yeti, congrats on the new baby! That blessing should keep you happily distracted while you sort out the rest. Good job leading by example and keeping what appears to be a calm demeanor cause kids need that. If you're OK they are gonna be OK.
Sorry for the trying times but give those kids a hug; that should fix things for a minute.
Best wishes!

Thanks everyone. Its been quite the Fall but it's been very eye opening. Pretty much all of the kids toys were written off...but we haven't replaced anything yet and they are just as happy. Funny how 'stuff' doesn't really matter.

I've survived on 2 pairs of glasses just fine...but I can't say that I wasn't a little giddy unpacking everything from the storage container yesterday haha.

Latest Posts

Back