• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jackpot In Vegas!

RetinaBurn

Oakley Expert
California
Back from vacation in Las Vegas and as usually I always make it a point to visit any O Store or Vault in the area I'm in. I lucked out in Sin City this time with a great score of some Limited editions. Sorry for the lousy pics, my regular camera is not cooperating right now.

Livestrong Fuelcell, Warden Polished Gold/Bronze lenses, Warden Chome/Grey lense, Echelon Jawbone, C100 Jupiter, and Ichiro Radar.
vegashaul005.jpg

vegashaul003.jpg

Back from vacation in Las Vegas and as usually I always make it a point to visit any O Store or Vault in the area I'm in. I lucked out in Sin City this time with a great score of some Limited editions. Sorry for the lousy pics, my regular camera is not cooperating right now.

Livestrong Fuelcell, Warden Polished Gold/Bronze lenses, Warden Chome/Grey lense, Echelon Jawbone, C100 Jupiter, and Ichiro Radar.
vegashaul005.jpg

vegashaul003.jpg

Freakin nice scores man. Who needs slots when you can find those kinds of rares? Love the Ichiros and C100 Jupiters..

Were the Ichiro Radars, Japan only? How much did you pay for those?

The Ichiro's were $99 and I'm not completely sure, but I think they were a Japan only release. I'm sure someone on the boards can say for sure. I also just missed getting a Blue Frost pair by a week, the guy there said they had 6 pairs of them the week before and an employee bought all 6 (Darn it!).

Back