• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jade Iridium XLJ POLARIZED Replacement Lenses

Oakley4Life

Oakley Expert
Maryland
Well we all know that the jade iridium polarized collection is a sunglass hut exclusive. But we just got in jade iridium xlj polarized replacement lenses for the flak jacket. So if you were looking for just the lens nows your time to grab them. Just thought I should give everyone a heads up!

Jade iridium polarized? I thought as of right now, until the rest of the collections drops the only jade iridium polarized pairs are the gascan, Holbrook, frogskin and flak jacket ? I could be wrong tho.

Well we all know that the jade iridium polarized collection is a sunglass hut exclusive. But we just got in jade iridium xlj polarized replacement lenses for the flak jacket. So if you were looking for just the lens nows your time to grab them. Just thought I should give everyone a heads up!
Thanks for the heads up. Where can they be purchased?

Thanks for the heads up. But who/where is this that we can get them?

Well that suck. the website states "Hey there! If you are looking for information on lens and frame technology, please visit our FAQ section. If you are looking for replacement lenses, we are sorry to say that we don't currently offer individual lenses for sale." and all we have is SGH Kiosks that definately do not sell lenses.

Back