• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Jade Juliet Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes deal is proceeding. again my wedding was yesterday and honeymoon starts tomorrow. I am trying adamantly to finish them today for mailing but may not be able to until we return in 1 week simply because I have a mountain of things to do and have my affairs in order before leaving tonight.

Some people reacted to this post.
congrats Doc! you guys wont be dissapointed. i have a pair of these, they are amazing!

Congrats, Dr.Chop!!!

Don't worry about the deal, I can wait. Your honey moon is much more IMPORTANT right now!

Go enjoy yourselves, Dr. If by any chances your honey moon will pass by ShangHai. China , Just let me know!:laugh:

Bump.

Waiting on confirmation, deal still proceeding.

Bump, again!

I guess Dr.Chop hasn't finish his honeymoon yet?
Been waiting for these for more than 1 month...

@ funsway. Pm sent

Try and be patient. I have a deal that has not finished with him that was started several months ago when I was trading 2 infinite hero coins and and ih bag. Hopefully everything will work out on both our parts.

He was posting on Facebook yesterday. That's the stuff that I find crazy

I have sent him 2 emails with no replies. As you all can see, I haven't been on here much. Been trying to work out all sorts of paint issues since returning from my honeymoon, of which I just solved the problems. I have his items ready to go actually, and the emails had all the info he needed as well as a follow up request to make sure the address I have in the paypal is the correct address. As for you mr. qtrain, your email has been corrupted and I am getting spammed left and right...Just as info.

not dodging anyone by any means, but had my hands full of issues which stopped me dead in my tracks. Those have all been resolved as evidence by what I did post last night, and it was a few, not "posting like crazy"....that's coming in the next week or so...

Username Hidden said:
Try and be patient. I have a deal that has not finished with him that was started several months ago when I was trading 2 infinite hero coins and and ih bag. Hopefully everything will work out on both our parts.

This one however, was agreed then changed...Once on his part, the next on mine. It is now in the last phase of being complete as I have half of what he seeks...will be complete next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.