• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jade Lenses From IH

Hmmm... originally missed this thread somehow...

IH cut jades in custom reverse "CO2" Juliets with LG green rubbers:
20140429_123853.jpg

I have a bottle of Macallan 18yr unopen given to me by a client 10 yrs ago...:eek:

Nice - hope it doesn't stay unopened for another 10...:drinks:

Aging only improves Scotch while it's still in the barrel - once it's bottled, it stays the same. Unless it's a clear bottle in a lot of direct sunlight; then the quality will degrade...

Nice - hope it doesn't stay unopened for another 10...:drinks:

Aging only improves Scotch while it's still in the barrel - once it's bottled, it stays the same. Unless it's a clear bottle in a lot of direct sunlight; then the quality will degrade...
Its in the box the whole time, never seen sunlight in a cover shelf...with the other liquors...XO's etc...

looking good guys! I have a pair of jade headed my way too! Mine are going in a pair of carbon XS though, I cant wait, I love the jade lens in my buddies anti-freeze radars.
I had to smile when I started reading this thread because I'm also waiting for a custom Mars set to be cut from a jade donor which will go into a copper plated Crater.
I chose the jade over emerald for the more intense green and purple hues of the Big Taco donor.
I'm kind of on the fence about green lenses in an Xmetal finish frame though. I have a pair of Half X metal frames with emerald lenses which I'm going to swap out because they just don't look right to my eye.
I have to say these jades suit the Juliet Xmetal better than the Half X though.

Back