• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jannard Collection...

Welcome Jim-needless to say many of us, including myself, hold you in very high regard for so many reasons. Look forward to perhaps seeing pictures of what you set up? All the best. :cool-33:

Really pumped to have you on here Jim!

I'm not sure if you would remember him but Casey Jones, a tech rep in Canada gave me my first PK on the brand and after that, I was hooked. I had sold the brand for a couple years prior, but I never "got it" until then. There are a few of us north of the border who are how we are because of Casey. Seeing what Jamie, and more recently, Chad have done with this province is pretty cool. I don't know if you could go to another region in the world and have as high of an "Oakley per capita" stat as here. It's been a blast working with the brand and seeing it grow and change over the years. I think I have a unique perspective on the brand as I see it from an independent retail side first, collector second. I have focussed on growing our business for 10 years and just recently became interested in the collecting side.

I think everyone gets caught up on the product as they should, but if you're telling stories I would love to hear about some of your staff that came up with some of the ideas/products/marketing. I feel like the people are what really define a brand/company and are truly EVERYTHING.

Forgive my scepticism, but I need to see a pic of JJ holding up todays newspaper before I start down this road... :drinks:

Safe to say that is far from necessary. He has been around in the past, is here now, and is who he says he is. Jim has been very involved in several forums in the past ranging from O-Review, NitroMater, and his own at Red. Trust what the man says..

Back