• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jannard Collection...

Well to be honest, my only question at this point is...where is the pic of you wearing those prototype PB's??? I'd really like to see them :cool-20: As for who am I? Nobody important or particularly special. Just a long time Oakley enthusiast who is very surprised to find you on the forum. Don't get me wrong Mr. J...if you are the real JJ...I'm ecstatic that you are gracious enough to open yourself up to all the shenanigans that go on here. However, you do have to understand where my scepticism comes from, right? You are held in the highest regard on this forum, so I would just like a quick pic...just for my peace of mind. We also have a "what oakleys are you wearing today" thread. I'm sure there are a bunch of us on here who would get a real kick out of seeing you post on there!

Well to be honest, my only question at this point is...where is the pic of you wearing those prototype PB's??? I'd really like to see them :cool-20: As for who am I? Nobody important or particularly special. Just a long time Oakley enthusiast who is very surprised to find you on the forum. Don't get me wrong Mr. J...if you are the real JJ...I'm ecstatic that you are gracious enough to open yourself up to all the shenanigans that go on here. However, you do have to understand where my scepticism comes from, right? You are held in the highest regard on this forum, so I would just like a quick pic...just for my peace of mind. We also have a "what oakleys are you wearing today" thread. I'm sure there are a bunch of us on here who would get a real kick out of seeing you post on there!
Those that know me know that the last thing I would ever do is post a pic of myself. If you are skeptical... I'll just stop posting. No problem on my end.

Jim

Those that know me know that the last thing I would ever do is post a pic of myself. If you are skeptical... I'll just stop posting. No problem on my end.
Hi Jim,
I would hope that you wouldn't let one 'doubting Thomas' spoil things for the rest of us. The vast majority of members here have no doubt as to who you are and appreciate the fact you've taken the time to drop in here and share with us. So please stick around for a while.

Jim

Jim,

Welcome to forum, we are thrilled that you have taken a small bit of your time to engage in some of our threads and conversations. I am sure the majority of us are not skeptics, but within any community there is always some doubt from someone, but it should not discourage you from sharing a little Q & A with us. With that said, we hope that you will continue to share stories with us and provide us with a behind the scenes look into the world of Oakley and continue to fuel our passion for what we enjoy! Lets just have a Good "O" time here!!!!!!

On a personal note, I would like to wish you continued success with RED, and hope that it continues to far exceed your expectations in the the digital film world!

Thanks, Todd

Jim,
I can't wait to see your truly EPIC collection!
I appreciate your contribution to the forum and the community... And the quality brand you fathered!

It really is great to have your perspective and insight....

Thanks for everything Jim,
Andy

It truly is a pleasure to have you on the forum. Looking forward to seeing your collection and learning more about the history of Oakley from the man himself.

Back