1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi guys,

Hoping to pick up a couple of microfiber bags with the japan flag for my display.

Please let me know if you have any to let go.

Thank you.

Schenk

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    There's one on eBay now for $40......

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

40 bucks? Ouch!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah I saw the 40 bucks one lol. What's the deal with these bags? Are the country flag bags only avaiable from the various local Oakley websites?

I wanted these to display with my ichiros coz I saw a pic of someone's display and it looks sweet.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    I posted here looking for some to display with my TI Clears since they were a Japan exclusive pair.....I ended up getting 2 from the HQ lobby during the RED event....Just got another but shipped it off to a buddy to display with his new Polished/TI Clears.....