• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Japanese Models

Oakley Ron

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Northern Virginia
Hey guys.

I have someone on the ground in Japan and she is willing to hit up some O stores for me.
What would be some models to look for that would worth having. Im wide open and i might snag a couple extras if its something people might like.

Any ideals?
models? part numbers?

What to buy?

Definitely any japan exclusive models or signature models. Keep in mind though, the exchange rates suck big time right now. Plus, if you wait long enough, you'll eventually see some of the japan only exclusives circulate in the States. 6pm.com has japan exclusive split jackets for sale right now...granted they're older releases, but sick SJ's nonetheless. Good luck!

Try getting the Oakley RADAR PATH 2011 JAPAN LIMITED EDITION, Glow in the Dark/Slate Iridium, Ear sock color: Sulphur, Lens color: Slate iridium
Model: JAPAN LIMITED EDITION 09-752J, just to get on the rare side...then again if you like that style...post some pics if you did buy it..

just keep a lookout once in awhile, they do get some pretty sick collab pairs, aside from the ichiros etc. the Atmos duo were pretty cool, esp the the JB. can't beat the Fragment Design frogs for rarity as well.

Damn! Went on 6pm.com to check on the Japan exclusive Polished Black/Black Chrome Split Jackets last night, the price had dropped to $89! Being the cheapass I usually am, I talked myself into waiting for the price to drop a little more. Just went back on again to look, GONE! Looks like I missed the boat again, LOL! Hopefully some of the crew here scooped up some of those hot SJ's!

Can your friend get me this Japanese model?

Aki Hoshino

aki_hoshino_026.jpg

:laugh::laugh:

Damn! Went on 6pm.com to check on the Japan exclusive Polished Black/Black Chrome Split Jackets last night, the price had dropped to $89! Being the cheapass I usually am, I talked myself into waiting for the price to drop a little more. Just went back on again to look, GONE! Looks like I missed the boat again, LOL! Hopefully some of the crew here scooped up some of those hot SJ's!

Which pair is this? lens? part code? Where did you find out about this pair?

Back