1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakley Ron

Oakley Ron Oakley Expert

Hey guys.

I have someone on the ground in Japan and she is willing to hit up some O stores for me.
    What would be some models to look for that would worth having. Im wide open and i might snag a couple extras if its something people might like.

Any ideals?
    models? part numbers?

What to buy?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. oakleygolfer

oakleygolfer Oakley Beginner

Ichiro Suziki radars!

3. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Definitely any japan exclusive models or signature models. Keep in mind though, the exchange rates suck big time right now. Plus, if you wait long enough, you'll eventually see some of the japan only exclusives circulate in the States. 6pm.com has japan exclusive split jackets for sale right now...granted they're older releases, but sick SJ's nonetheless. Good luck!

4. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

Ditto... I love Japan. But it gets pretty expensive!

5. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

Japanese Holiday Pit Bulls are worth scoring if you like that style...

6. Skewn

Skewn Oakley Beginner

Try getting the Oakley RADAR PATH 2011 JAPAN LIMITED EDITION, Glow in the Dark/Slate Iridium, Ear sock color: Sulphur, Lens color: Slate iridium
    Model: JAPAN LIMITED EDITION 09-752J, just to get on the rare side...then again if you like that style...post some pics if you did buy it..

7. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

just keep a lookout once in awhile, they do get some pretty sick collab pairs, aside from the ichiros etc. the Atmos duo were pretty cool, esp the the JB. can't beat the Fragment Design frogs for rarity as well.

8. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Damn! Went on 6pm.com to check on the Japan exclusive Polished Black/Black Chrome Split Jackets last night, the price had dropped to $89! Being the cheapass I usually am, I talked myself into waiting for the price to drop a little more. Just went back on again to look, GONE! Looks like I missed the boat again, LOL! Hopefully some of the crew here scooped up some of those hot SJ's!

9. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

Can your friend get me this Japanese model?

Aki Hoshino

Japanese Models - aki_hoshino_026.jpg

:laugh::laugh:

10. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

Which pair is this? lens? part code? Where did you find out about this pair?