1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. NW Oakley Fan

NW Oakley Fan Oakley Beginner

I know the Oakley Jawbone BMX Chrome sunglasses were limited edition and sold out long ago, but has anyone seen them for sale online? Maybe on a small bike shop website? I am really trying to find these. Thanks guys!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley413

Oakley413 Oakley Beginner

Just for the sake of sharing....

3. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

No ebay links please...but there is one on there for a mere 1229 us dollars.

4. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

All the online retailers have sold out for some time. I manage to find an online Bike retailer which had one last piece, and this was back in Nov last year.
    eBay is your best bet now... though pretty scarce. U'll see an occasional one or two pop up...

5. brewc

brewc Oakley Beginner

Are you looking to buy or trade, know someone who might give up pair they have, pm me.

6. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The Crawling Chaos Premium Member

There is a pair at my local bike shop. They are the best, they hooked me up with icons, jaws, and thru bolt for some of my jawbones. I get a discount from them, so if you are willing to send the funds I would buy them and ship them to you. If you are interested in going this route just PM me.