• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jawbone Collections

not really in a hurry but i am wanting the atmos, b1b (again, sold my nib pair), max fearlight, stpl, freeman transport (yeah right, good luck to me).

but these are all "if the price is right and funds are available" kinda pairs to me. more into mds, x metals, sub zero and zero.

Hey guys, I never collected anything outside of x-metals before but I have to admit the Jawbone are becoming an all-time favorite. I was wondering if anyone has a complete jawbone collection of everyone ever made? Or other killer collections... Other than the echelon is there other rare ones or limited editions? also what about rare lenses?

As mentioned three of the hardest to get (or expensive) are the echelon, bmx chrome and atmos. I believe there was another overseas exclusive but it's eluding me at the moment. Would have to search for the rarest glasses thread we had a year or more ago, everyone was compiling what they knew to be truly limited in all frames.

These are limited to 50 and I believe there are 3 pairs represented on the board.
Juan Pelota Jawbones. Made for Lance Armstrong's bicycle shop Mellow Johnny's in Austin, TX based on a twitter handle he had for his foray back into Triathlon a few years ago.

5732094492_3f73b9f086.jpg
5731547565_4f3c00cfa9.jpg
5731547161_94c7d3b5ce.jpg

Here's another for your list...Fairends exclusive collab...30 pieces released. The only example of a Crystal Black Jawbone I'm aware of. Originally came with grey lenses.
y7agaju4.jpg
e2ezudeg.jpg
pe9aja2u.jpg

They also released a pair of Crystal Black Frogs at the same time.

Back