• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jawbone Collections

The Rapha might be the most rare: Rapha: Limited Team Rapha-FOCUS Oakley Jawbone For Auction | The Radavist

There was a pair on eBay a few months ago but the seller pulled them off before the auction ended.

Whilst Rapha Jawbones are among the most elusive examples of this model, I would say the rarest of the rare is the Sulphur Yellow/Orange - Ruby to G30 Photochromic Jawbone, with only one pair made for Shade Station for the 2012 Olympics. Additionally rare as it is the only example of this unreleased lens.

Ive been kicking myself for not buying the Fairends when I had the chance... I just have the Echelon and the Cape Epic which technically is a Racing Jacket but they are basically the same.

I wish I could find some limited editions at a reasonable price ... There was a Pierre Lavoie edition around here ... But they're impossible to find ... And most likely crazy expensive ...

That's what I jumped on the Osheaga GR's when I could ... Who knows of they'll ever show up again

I'd even go for a Jupiter Jawbone edition ... Dang they nice

Back